The term ‘Window Repair Cumbria’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Window Repair Cumbria may change the Terms and Conditions from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 18th December 2011.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. You must not republish, reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material from this website (including republication on another website).
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Window Repair Cumbria is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Window Repair Cumbria may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 18th December 2011.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and title
- contact information including email address and phone number
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, relevant to customer estimates, quotations, surveys, offers or orders
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website
- any other information that you choose to send to us
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We will use your information only to deal with your specific requests, including requests for information, estimates, quotations, surveys, offers or orders.
We do not use your information for promotional activities and will not disclose your information to third parties other than required by law, or in connection with legal proceedings, or to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us through our website.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible through our website. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We strive to provide you with a first class service. However, should you not be happy with the service you have received, please let us know, and we will try to resolve your complaint directly. In case you are not happy with the way your complaint was handled, you are encouraged to follow our formal complaints procedure:
- Please use our Contact Us page to send your complaint.
- We will acknowledge the receipt of your complaint within 3 working days.
- We will respond to your complaint within 10 working days of receipt of the complaint.
- If we cannot repsond fully within 10 working days, we will keep you informed on the progress of our investigation.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
The information is provided by Window Repair Cumbria and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Window Repair Cumbria. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Window Repair Cumbria takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable.
This website and its content is copyright of Window Repair Cumbria - © Window Repair Cumbria 2011. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.